New Boston Students have the opportunity to participate in a learn to ski program. Pats Peak Ski and Snowboard School bases its instruction on the American Teaching System, a method used by the Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors. This system presents a proven program for developing and refining skills. We hope this opportunity helps to keep the students of New Boston active throughout the winter seasons now and for a lifetime.
What to have with you:
- Ski Tag!
- Two pairs of water proof mittens
- Two pairs of warm socks
- Hat or helmet
- Warm jacket and snow pants
- Warm Layers
- Ski/boarding equipment if you are bringing your own
- Money or a snack and drink
- Notes for any changes in plans
- Smiles and energy for some fun!