Welcome to New Boston Central School!
As we begin the registration process, please fill out and return the following documents for registration:
- Student Information and Emergency Contact form
- New Registration Health Questionnaire
- Request for Records (if student attended a previous school)
- Networks and Internet Policy form
- Home Language Survey
- Parent/Guardian Signature Page
The following list of required documents are also needed to complete the process:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of your child’s immunization record. (Children will need 2 MMR’s and 2 Chicken Pox Vaccinations before entering school.)
- A physical examination for your child by a qualified physician within one year prior to entering school.
- Two Proof of residences (one copy from two different categories): a utility bill, signed lease/purchase agreement, tax bill, driver’s license) is also required to register..
We cannot finalize your child’s placement until all required documents have been received.
Bus drop off times and bus stops can be obtained directly from our bus transportation company, Goffstown Truck Center at 497-3111 or by following the Bus Routes link along the bottom of the website.
The current school calendar and monthly lunch menu can also be viewed or printed by going to the main page on our website.
The student handbook and the Free and Reduced Lunch form is available upon request, please call the office at 487-2211.
Pertinent Kindergarten And First Grade Registration Information
Your child must be five years old by September 30th of the starting school year to be eligible for public kindergarten and six years old by September 30th of the starting school year to be eligible for first grade.
Kindergarten information – During the summer students are assigned AM or PM classes. If you have extenuating circumstances which require a specific session, please explain your reason on the bottom of the Emergency Contact Sheet. This does not guarantee that your child will be in the session you request. If there is a higher demand for either session, students may be placed in the classes with lower enrollment. Final placement requires that all registration materials are complete.
Morning session hours are 8:00 am–10:35 am – bus transportation is provided to school only. Afternoon session hours are 11:35 am – 2:15 pm and the student may take the bus home from school only.
On the first day of school, we ask that you inform your child’s teacher, in writing, of your child’s transportation plans for the year (bus #, walker etc.). If you need to change those plans, we ask that you send in a note on those days stating the change in plans.
We look forward to having your child as part of our Bobcat community!